Thursday, March 10, 2011

Inspiration.....


Inspiration for me comes in many different forms... it comes from the attitude, the drive, the motivation of self, and looking in the mirror and seeing the bad ass illustrations of the one and only Jerry Beck! Because I want to embody every part of the "FIT CHICK" tank I am wearing. Because that chick is unstoppable, determined and simply put... bad ass!


www.illustratusmaximus.com is where you can find the brand that I am wearing in the above pictures. I can't say enough about Jerry's amazing illustrations and attitude on life. So if you haven't already gone there from my previous FB post you need to check it out now... if not to buy, at least for the experience of seeing some kick ass illustrations. 

Thanks Jerry Beck and www.illustratusmaximus.com I am happy to rock your gear in the gym and in life! 

The R ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment