Thursday, April 22, 2010

137lbs this morning!

My hard work is paying off. Yes it takes time, yes it takes work, yes you have to make the decision to not eat the donut or the cookie or drink the 2 liter of soda a day....I choose water, I choose chicken. I CHOOSE. Every day we have choices and every day I hear the excuse from someone that they don't have time to make good choices. Hmmmm this puzzles me. Yes I get it we are all busy. I work 50+ hours a week, maintain my house and take care of my kids and still find time to not only make good decision for myself but for my family as well. It can be done I promise and you too can make the choice to be healthy. Keep in mind dropping all bad habits cold turkey is NOT realistic. That's how you fail. Slowly start to cut things out or substitute the good for the bad. Baby steps turn into big steps and soon it becomes a habit!

Tip of the day: If you are a soda drinker, substitute 1 of your sodas for a water or carry a water bottle around with you so it reminds you to drink water throughout the day!

Leg day

Leg extensions
1x15 @ 30lbs
1x15 @ 60lbs
2x15 @ 90lbs
1x15 @ 100lbs

Freak Blasters
3x20

Leg press
4x15 @ 280lbs

Inner/Outer thigh
3x15 @ 90lbs

3.5 mile run

30 min Pilates reformer
20 min Pilates mat
20 min insanity abs

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. I need motivation...post some pictures.

    ReplyDelete