Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm up!

4:30am wake up call and it's spring break so why am I up again??? Oh that's right because I have a goal and working toward a goal means I get my morning out of the way before all of the kids get up :) so yep I'm up and it's 4:30!!

I do what I do every morning and check the scale... 145lbs today. I am up 3 pounds because 1. I am sick and 2. I am a GIRL (do I need to explain more??) This is OK! Now I'm ready for my morning. Took my EAA and I am ready for some fasted cardio (that means I do my 30min. cardio before I eat) followed by some insanity ab work. Oh yeah! Mid morning I will get in some more cardio at the gym and then this afternoon I will get my arm workout in. Going to talk to my trainer to see where things are and see if I need to change up my game. I will post my workout this evening so check back.

For those of you out there that are wondering what I did yesterday. Family, fun, food, Easter candy and all......yes, I ate a meal with my family that consist of turkey, salad, green beans and potatoes followed by some strawberry short cake complete with whipped cream!! (side note....my 3 pound gain was not from this :)) Closer to my show date that would have been a different story and I would have passed now it's back to business today!

Cardio here I come........

No comments:

Post a Comment