Thursday, April 1, 2010

Starting stats

Ok, so here I go! Going to put it all out there so you can see my progress like the 25,000 members of the forum I am on. So.....here are the before pictures. http://boyerfitnessjourney.shutterfly.com/pictures/8 these pictures were taken 3/19/2010 with my stats looking like this....

Age 34
5'9
150 lbs
19% Body Fat

My supplement are (Animal is the sup company)

Pak (vitamins)
EAA (essential amino acids)
Flex (for joint)
Omegas
Glutamine

and closer to the show I will add Cuts. Again, every thing that I take comes from Animal! Awesome company!

My diet (please note that this is not for everyone and that I am working with a trainer)

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 1/4 cup oatmeal
Meal 2: 3oz chicken, 4oz yam
Meal 3: 3oz chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice
Meal 4: 3oz chicken, 4oz yam
Meal 5: 3oz white fish w/ greens and only cucumbers

1 gallon of H2O a day
30 min. fasted cardio 5 days a week on top of my workouts.

Today I am at 142lbs and I will check the body fat next week.

3 comments: