Wednesday, April 7, 2010

shoulders and tri's

Good Morning! Well it's an "aware" morning I should say....when you lift this should be expected..."awareness" that is. Good awareness is ok several days after a workout. Your body knows what is "bad" awareness and what is "good" awareness. For those of you that are lost right now the word awareness is used in place of "pain"....because if you use that word it just puts a bad image in your head and nobody needs that. So on with awareness! Keep in mind that if you are just starting your awareness level will be higher than someone like me that has been doing it for a long time...but yes I too still have awareness and I love it!! Today I am aware of my shoulders :) it's a little hard getting a shirt on this morning but hey I'm working and making changes so I will deal with it! I was 142lbs this morning and here is my Monday workout....I took yesterday off to rest :)

Front DB raises (2 sets of warm ups with light weight)
3x20 @ 15lbs

Side DB raises
3x15 @ 20lbs

Barbell Military press
3x10 @ 65lbs

Cable side lateral
2x10 @ 10lbs

Cable Up right rows
2x20 @ 50lbs

Cable tri push downs
3x20 @ 90lbs

High cable tri's
1x20 @ 40lbs
1x30 @ 40lbs


Supplements taken......
EAA
Flex
Pak
Glutamine
Omega

Food eaten is the diet from the first post. Please feel free to ask any questions! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment