Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Two days in one post :)

Good Morning....

So I have been taking a much needed rest the past few days. Got my leg workout in on Friday and did back yesterday. I weighed in at 139lbs. I use the same scale every morning just after I use the rest room and before I eat anything!

Fridays leg workout.....

Leg press super set narrow/wide 3x15 @ 185lbs
Calf raises 2x30 @ 185lbs
Leg extensions 2x25 @ 55lbs
Freak blasters 2x20
Inner thigh 2x25 @ 90lbs
Outer thigh 2x25 @ 90lbs

Yesterdays Back workout......

Lat pull downs 2x12 @ 80lbs 2x12 @ 70lbs
Cable rows 4x16 @ 120lbs
Bent barbell rows 4x8 @ 65lbs
Dead lifts 3x10 @ 105lbs (wanted to do more but had some guy staring at my ass the whole time so I stopped because the alternative was punching him!!)
Shrugs 2x30 @ 20lbs


Time to step up my game in the the gym. Next week I will increase the intensity and cardio. I will also be checking my bf to see if it has changed. Going to get a chest and tri workout in today!

Tip for the day....Drink lots of water!  Your muscles are made up of 70% water! When you are dehydrated you can have symptoms of....
Fatigue
Digestive discomfort
Headaches
Constipation
Anger


Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Great work! I hope you meet your goals. I am working on a goal myself I want to be a healthy weight by my anniversary in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie...I have been reading about all the work you are doing with the cardio and workouts! You are doing awesome keeping it up.

    ReplyDelete